Head: Vladimir N. Beliaev, PhD (Chem.) (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +7(495)7880983 ext. 121)
International Analytical Center was established by ZIOC RAS with Interlab and Analytik Jena AG , Germany. Center is equipped with modern instruments for element and molecular analysis of a variety of substances and materials.
Analytical instruments from Interlab and Analytik Jena AG in the Center always are ready for measurement.
- Gas chromatograph mass spectrometer “Maestro GC-2”.
- Liquid chromatograph “Maestro HPLC” with five detectors.
- The world's first commercial atomic absorption spectrometer with a continuous spectrum source “contrAA-700” with electrothermal and flame atomization and automatic sampler for solid materials – determines almost any chemical element with single light source
- A microwave sample digesting system “TopWave” – is designed for a fast and efficient digesting of different samples by microwave irradiation and with temperature control.
- Element analyzer “multiEA 5000” – for determination of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine in solid, liquid and gaseous samples.
- Element analyzer “multi N/C 3100” – for determination of carbon and nitrogen in liquid samples.
- A desktop scanning electron microscope “Hitachi TM3030” –for analyzing the surface of any material with magnification up to 30 000 and resolution up to 25 nm. The microscope analyzed non-conductive specimens without a conductive coating (gold film, etc.) by using a special mode. It can measure the size of specimen’s generic elements. A detector of back-reflected electrons allows observing volumetric samples with shadow and volume contrasts.