Services and invitation for cooperation
NMR spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, and scanning electron microscopy
- A full scope of services of a modern analytical laboratory: NMR spectra, mass spectra and microscopy of your samples.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis using latest generation instruments.
- Expert advice and solutions.
Advantages of ZIOC-Acrus services:
- Expedient contracting avoiding bureaucracy.
- Contracts with institutes, universities, companies, industries and pilot productions.
- Long-term contracts for full-cycle physical and chemical servicing of a laboratory, a research team or a university department/institute for a period of 0.5‑ 3 years.
- Rapid analyses without a contract (against an invoice), paperwork takes 2-3 business days.
- Emailing results within 1 hour after the measurement.
- As appropriate, ZIOC-Acrus participates in bids for the provision of physicochemical measurement services.
Analytical measurements: both standard measurements and customized analytics with due regard to customer’s regulations, developing new measurement techniques and performing complex measurements by a few methods.
Basic research and R&D: analytical support in the area of basic and applied research such as chemistry, biology, biochemistry, pharmacology, materials science, and nanotechnologies.
Education: “from scratch” and refresher training in modern analytic techniques. Practice and master-classes.
- High-resolution NMR spectrometers with superconducting magnets, operating frequency 300, 400, 500 and 600 MHz.
- Mass spectrometers with electrospray ionization ESI-MS in high resolution HR-ESI-MS and ultra-high resolution UHR-TOF modes.
- Scanning electron microscopy with cold cathode in the field emission FE-SEM mode and with 1 nm resolution.
Organic molecules, organometallic compounds and organometallic polymers, polymers, natural compounds, biologically active molecules, drugs, nanomaterials (metals, composite materials, nanotubes, graphene, etc.), nanoparticles (catalysts, carriers, etc.), tissues, cells, vegetable raw materials, biological samples, and other species as requested by the customer.
- Establishing the substance structure
- Confirming identity and defining substance purity
- Analysis of substance mixtures
- Determining the size and morphology of nanoparticles and microparticles
- Analysis of complex multicomponent materials
- Determining the three-dimensional molecular structure and conformational analysis
- Studying dynamic processes
- Measuring chemical reaction rates and determining equilibrium constants
- Creating databases and Internet resources based on analytical results
- Registration of NMR spectra on nuclei 1H, 11B, 13C, 15N, 19F, 29Si, 31P, 77Se, 195Pt, etc., including two-dimensional techniques COSY, NOESY, ROESY, TOCSY, HSQC, HMQC, HMBC, and others.
- Registration of mass spectra in a pregiven range m/z, analysis of peaks in the high resolution mode and mathematical processing
- Characterization by scanning electron microscopy method in modes of small, medium and large magnification.
Full List of Services
- 1Н NMR spectrum (on the device with operating frequency up to 500 MHz 1Н)
- 13С, 19F, 31Р NMR spectrum (on the device with an operating frequency of up to 500 MHz 1Н)
- One-dimensional NMR spectrum on other nuclei (on the device with operating frequency up to 500 MHz 1Н)
- Two-dimensional NMR spectrum (on the device with operating frequency up to 500 MHz 1Н)
- 1Н NMR spectrum (on the device with operating frequency 600 MHz 1Н)
- 13С, 19F, 31Р NMR spectrum (on the device with operating frequency 600 MHz 1Н)
- One-dimensional NMR spectrum on other nuclei (on the device with operating frequency 600 MHz 1Н)
- Two-dimensional NMR spectrum (on the device with operating frequency up to 600 MHz 1Н)
- Expert analysis of NMR spectra
- High resolution mass spectrum on ESI-TOF
- Massspectrum on ultrahigh resolution UHR-TOF
- Mathematical calculation of mass spectra for a given formula and imposition on the experimental spectrum
- Expert analysis of mass spectra.
- Registration of images for conductive objects with accelerating voltage of 3-10 kV
- Registration of images for non-conductive objects with accelerating voltage of 0.5‑2 kV
- Registration of images for sensitive objects in the electron deceleration mode
- Registration of images on different detectors
- Image processing and optimization
- Statistical analysis of images
- Expert analysis of images
Many other techniques and measurements are available upon request.
Qualitative and quantitative measurement techniques in a complex of physical and chemical determinations of structural and functional characteristics developed in ZIOC RAS form a basis of analytic measurements. These studies have been conducted over 10 years in the laboratory headed by Associate Member of RAS V.P. Ananikov. The research results have been highly appreciated internationally and published in professional journals with a high impact factor.
Company Acrus is the local market leader in chemical and biological products supply to research centers, industries and universities. It has 12-year experience in integrated support of research projects, including by direct supplies from key manufacturers of laboratory equipment, reagents and consumables.
ZIOC-Acrus is a small innovative business set up in a partnership between ZIOC RAS and company Acrus with a view to bring results of Russian scientists’ intellectual activity to practice.